Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Life's a Changin'

I took a bold step this afternoon. I deleted my website: DanaCarreraDesigns.com.
I took my own advice and simplified to the point of complete deletion. When I started the site in 2005, I was more focused on design and recycling things.
Now, I am focused on applying those aspects to the real estate market in SW Florida; working with sellers in preparing a home for sale with tips on de-cluttering and staging and curb appeal. And assisting buyers in finding a "diamond in the rough" or that perfectly pristine home.
I am on facebook; also ActiveRain, a real estate blog site plus this blog. I have business commitments and a personal life, so my plate is full. To any "fans" and lookers of the previous DanaCarreraDesigns website, thank you and please keep in touch through facebook or this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment